During the event, we will feature new APIs of young French startups. The idea is to imagine innovative services using these new APIs. Of course, you are free to use any additional API you want.
Startups from Le Camping:
What: Beansight is a place to read and share predictions.
- list predictions (with many parameters: “sort by”, “category”, “voted/non-voted”, “language”…)
- get details about a given prediction
- agree or disagree on a given prediction
- create a new prediction
What: Mesagraph allows business to know their prospects and customers interest to serve them better.
API: The Mesagraph platform analyzes social media, understands the meaning of interactions with users and categorizes this information into more than 600 000 categories. Thanks to these data, our ReST API returns a list of topics related to a Twittter account, or a list of Twitter accounts related to a topic. The API reference is available at this URL: http://developers.mesagraph.com
What: Dabla is a group messaging app to easily get your friends together.
API: Dabla lets you create a non-human participant that users can invite in a conversation (yes, like an IRC-Bot!). The bot can be invoked in any conversation, receive messages and respond with text, pictures, links,… The bot can be any online server so your imagination is the limit to what it can do (games, bridge to other services, …) !
What:Itipic allows in one click to collect, share every image/video you see on the web with their textual information and their original url.
API:The Itipic API allows you to perform all actions : select, share, display, send collect.
What: Ohmydeal is a daily deals agregator for both consumers through its own brand channels (website, customized newsletter, iPhone app, social networks), and publishers through different ad formats (API, widgets, iframes)
API: Ohmydeal’s API provides a way to access its entire group buying offers database. It is possible to filter offers depending on their city, price, rebate, category and even geographic coordinates, allowing developers to refine the results for their users and monetize their apps with deals.
What:Moodstocks lets you bridge the physical and digital worlds thanks to smartphone scanning:
- link any object to related online content (produt page, video, reviews, etc) in a dead easy way,
- real-time indexing & querying,
- “on-the-go ready” via client-side scanning SDKs (iPhone/Android),
- ability to build a social SMS mashup on-top of Twitter or a cool mail bot,
- simple to use & fully documented, with code snippets and articles.