Johan and Pierre did not finish their project on time. But one hour after the final presentations, they did it :
Lety me introduce you The Beansight Box:
Here is how it works:
- You enter your Twitter username,
- the Mesagraph API is used to gather your centers of interest,
- they get relevant predictions from the Beansight API,
- these prediction are read on a speaker by a generated voice,
- you agree or disagree on this prediction using two buttons !
In a couple of hours, Guillaume (who isn’t a developer) mixed Beansight and Dabla.
He wrote a Dabla bot that gives Beansight predictions on a given topic.
A beansight bot for dabla
Today’s featured startup API really is my favorite, oh wait I’m a founder. Let’s predict the future together!
What: Beansight is a place to read and share predictions.
- list predictions (with many parameters: “sort by”, “category”, “voted/non-voted”, “language”…)
- get details about a given prediction
- agree or disagree on a given prediction
- create a new prediction